Our 18" LED light bars are a perfect option for those looking for a slimmer, cleaner look without sacrificing that much less light compared to their dual-row big brother, thanks to their powerful 5w CREE LED chips (dual-rows use 3w CREE LEDs).
- Only 1-5/8" Tall
- 19-3/8" wide (light only - mounting point to mounting point)
- Mounting Feet holes (feet turned inward): 18-1/2" on center
- Mounting Feet holes (feet turned outward): 20-5/8" on center
Our single row 18-inch LED light bars are perfect for your next off-roading adventure. No matter if you're on a hunting trip, working on a remote site, or just off on a mudding run, you can count on our 18-inch light bar to illuminate the way.
With high-quality aluminum construction, IP67 rating to keep dust and water out, and rugged powder coating, our lights will take you wherever your journey may take you and whatever abuse you throw at it.
- LED Light Bar
- Universal "L" style mounting brackets (scroll through product images to see)
Does Not Include
- Wiring Harness. See Related Products section below for the correct harness.
- Why don't we include a harness?
Worried about buying from us? Most customers are shocked by just how bright these are... but what if they're not exactly what you wanted? If you don't love them, send them back. See more details in our FAQ.
|Beam Configuration||Combo (Both Flood and Spot)|
|Number of LEDs||18|
|Power of Each LED (watts)||5|
|Total Power Input (watts)||90|
|Input Voltage Range||9 - 32 volts|
|Amp Draw (@ 12v)||7.5|
|Waterproof||IP67 Rated - 3 feet for 30 Minutes|
|Life Expectancy Hours||50,000|
|Operating Temperature||-40˚F to +140˚F|
|Housing Material||Die-Cast Aluminum|
|Lens Material||Polycarbonate (Lexan)|
|Mounting Brackets||Die-Cast Aluminum|
|Mounting Hardware||Stainless Steel|
|Has Plug?||DT (Deutsch Connector)|