P&P Engineering is proud to offer our essential rear bumper. Replace your thin stock bumper with a strong steel plate bumper that will stand up to your trail abuse and relocate your low hanging spare tire. Built from 3/16- inch steel and with 1/4- inch mounting brackets. All of our rear bumpers include brackets that fit a standard truck or can be raised up to meet the body on a 2- inch body lifted truck, solid recovery points and a built in receiver hitch. Safety chain holes have been integrated into the lower lip of the bumper.
- We use a heavy duty bushing hinge for smooth action with a push pin to hold the tire swinger open and a lynch pin enclosure so it never fails and never pops open.
- Comes Standard with mounting locations for 2 2-gallon rotopax.
- Options include swing out tire carrier, hi-lift mount or jerry-can mount.
- Aftermarket ladder compatibility has not yet been tested. Comes standard with license plate, light and CB antenna mount.
- Product ships bare steel.
- All products are hand made to order. Please allow *****APPROXIMATELY***** 10 weeks for fabrication and delivery.
- Hand built products are subject to a 20% cancellation fee if cancelled prior to build. Hand built products cannot be returned once built.
- Price includes delivery in the CONUS.
MADE IN USA