Our Single Row LED Light Bars are a great option for those looking for a slimmer, cleaner look.
- Only 1-5/8" Tall
- 41-3/8" wide (light only - mounting point to mountin point)
- Mounting Feet holes (feet turned inward): 40-1/4" on center
- Mounting Feet holes (feet turned outward): 42-3/8" on center
Whether you're exploring the deep woods in your off-road rig long into the night, plowing the roads to safety while commuters are still deep in slumber, or digging a new water line in the middle of the night, you need bright, reliable lighting to help guide your way.
Performance is a must, yet you don't want to break the bank. You're in luck, we've got the lights for you.
With high quality aluminum construction, IP68 rating to keep dust and water out, and rugged powder coating, our lights will take you wherever your journey may take you and whatever abuse you throw at it.
- LED Light Bar
- Universal "L" style mounting brackets (scroll through product images to see)
Does Not Include
- Wiring Harness. See Related Products section below for the correct harness.
- Why don't we include a harness?
Worried about buying from us? Most customers are shocked by just how bright these are... but what if they're not exactly what you wanted? If you don't love them, send them back. See more details in our FAQ.
|Beam Configuration||Combo (Both Flood and Spot)|
|Number of LEDs||40|
|Power of Each LED (watts)||5|
|Total Power Input (watts)||200|
|Input Voltage Range||9 - 32 volts|
|Amp Draw (@ 12v)||16.6|
|Waterproof||IP67 Rated - 3 feet for 30 Minutes|
|Life Expectancy Hours||50,000|
|Operating Temperature||-40˚F to +140˚F|
|Housing Material||Die-Cast Aluminum|
|Lens Material||Polycarbonate (Lexan)|
|Mounting Brackets||Stainless Steel|
|Has Plug?||DT (Deutsch Connector)|