G Screen Dual Battery Monitoring System W/Wire Harness Genesis Offroad. New Feature! Monitor your on-board air system with our new digital air pressure sensor option! See below for details.
Monitors voltage levels of both batteries. Remote status indicator - batteries connected or disconnected. Remote boost button - jump start the engine from inside the cab if your cranking battery is dead.
- Press the Boost Off screen for 3 seconds to manually reconnect your batteries to use the aux battery to help start the engine
Background changes color to visually show your battery status at a glance
- Green-both batteries are fully charged, and they are connected (Screen shows Boost On - this is the normal operating mode)
- Yellow-the cranking battery is below 12.7v, and they are disconnected (Screen shows Boost Off)
- Red-at least 1 battery is below 12v. The screen will blink red a few times per minute to get your attention
Backgound light turns off after about 45 seconds of inactivity
- Preserves battery power
- No glare while driving at night
- Voltage and status is still visible, but without the backlighting
- G Screen
- Interface Module
- Ribblon Cable
- Wire Harness
- Panel Cutout Template
If a battery drops below 12v, the screen flashes red a few times per minute. Press the screen to turn the backlight on at any time
Adjustable contrast - hold down the software version screen to access the contrast adjustment menu
Measures approximately one cubic inch. Compact size makes it easy to mount anywhere.
Includes a 10 foot wiring harness for simple, clean installation
Software upgradable for future features
Order a dual battery kit at the same time for no extra shipping charges
New! Add the digital air pressure sensor from the options above to monitor the PSI level in your on-board air system.
Screw the sensor into an available 1/4 inch NPT port on your air tank or manifold
Attach the waterproof cable to the sensor, and route the cable to the G Screen. Plug the other end into the interface module.
The G Screen automatically detects the sensor and adds a new screen showing the PSI level in your tank, from 0-150 PSI.
No air hoses to run, no wiring to figure out!
The single cable connection plugs directly into the port on the Genesis Offroad dual battery kit lid.
For Genesis battery kits purchased before 6/24/14, order the G Screen for Cole Hersee smart isolators.