Level 1: Rub Rails only. Big protection with a clean classic look (see Maroon truck)
Level 2: Level II sliders include full rocker Rub Rails and traditional 1 piece rocker wrap tube (see tan truck)
Level 4: Rub Rails, Full rocker wrap tube and Flattened Kickout (see blue truck)
- Every set uses at least 1/4- inch steel plate flanges, gusseted support tubes, 2- inch x 2- inch square tube rub rails.
- P&P Engineering sliders for the second gen Xterra use a unique mounting system consisting of a thick wall high strength steel alloy sleeve around grade 8 hardware through existing holes in the vehicle frame.
- These sliders require no modification of the vehicle. All our rock sliders bolt on, using the OEM holes in the frame rails. They do not require any welding or drilling.
- The sliders will come in unfinished steel.
- MADE IN USA
- Grade 8 or better mounting hardware included.
- Fits standard and 2- inch body lifted Xterra Gen 2 (2005+)
LEVEL 1 rock sliders are not available with tread plates or angle.