|Pulse (5-second) Hot Cranking Amps (PHCA)||1200|
|Cold Cranking Amps (CCA)||675|
|20Hr Nominal Capacity (Ah)||59|
|Reserve Capacity Minutes||110|
|Dimensions L x W x H (in)||9.45 x 6.76 x 8.54|
|Metric Dimensions L x W x H (mm)||240.5 x 174 x 222.3|
More overall power and longer service life than conventional batteries
Designed to handle the increased use of onboard accessories in today’s vehicles, ODYSSEY® Performance Series™ batteries combine long service life, high reliability and deep cycle capabilities. ODYSSEY® Performance Series™ batteries provide all the reliability of ODYSSEY Extreme Series™ batteries, without the high CCA (cold cranking amps) or RC (reserve capacity) many people may not require.
Packed with pure lead power
ODYSSEY Performance Series batteries contain flat plates made of 99% pure lead – not lead alloy, like many conventional batteries. Pure lead plates can be made thinner, so we can fit more of them in the battery. More plates mean more plate surface area, which means more power when you need it.
Packed with more power
Phenomenal starting power and massive deep cycle reserve power in one battery!
Some batteries provide enormous cranking power. Others, deep cycle reserve power. The revolutionary ODYSSEY ® battery is designed to do both.
How is this possible? The answer begins with flat plates made of 99.99% pure lead - not lead alloy. Pure lead plates can be made thinner, so
we can fit more of them in the battery. More ODYSSEY battery plates mean more plate surface area. And that means more power – twice as much
as conventional batteries.
In fact, ODYSSEY batteries are capable of providing engine cranking pulses in excess of 2250 amps for 5 seconds – double to triple that of equally
sized conventional batteries, even at very low temperatures. And they can handle 400 charge-discharge cycles to 80% depth of discharge.
This extreme combination of power and performance makes ODYSSEY batteries perfect for a range of applications, including automotive/LTV,
marine, commercial, and powersports.
ODYSSEY batteries vs. spiral wound designs: 15% more plate surface area!
- Why Use ODYSSEY Batteries
- Better warranty
- Up to 4-year limited full replacement warranty — not pro rata.
- Longer service life
- 3-10 years of service life to save you time, money, and aggravation
- Longer cycle life
- 70% longer cycle life than conventional deep cycle batteries — high stable voltage for longer periods of time.
- Longer shelf life
- Can be stored on open circuit (nothing connected to the terminals) without recharging for up to 2 years or 12.00V, whichever occurs first.
- Faster recharge
- The highest recharge efficiency of any sealed lead battery on the market — capable of 100% recharge in 4-6 hours.
- Mounting flexibility
- Non-spillable design — can be mounted on any side in any position except inverted.
- Vibration resistance
- Design protects against high impact shock and mechanical vibration — a common cause of premature battery failure.
- Extreme temperature tolerant
- Operating temperatures from -40°C (-40°F) to 45°C (113ºF), for models without a metal jacket, and from -40ºC (-40ºF) to 80ºC (176ºF) for models with a metal jacket.
- Totally maintenance free
- No need to add water, ever! Drycell design with resealable venting system.
- Improved safety
- US Department of Transportation classified as a ‘non-spillable’ battery. No acid spills, no escaping gases.