The front end of the 5th gen 4runner looks great from the factory. If you want to keep that look and add winch carrying capability with recovery points and a light bar mount then the low pro bumper is the way to go. By removing the center section of plastic you can nicely integrate all these features, keep your added weight to a minimum and maintain the OEM looks.
Available in steel or aluminum.
- 1/4- inch Aluminum version weighs in at 38lbs including steel mounting brackets. Steel version weighs in at 55lbs.
- 3/4″ weld through shackle mounts on steel version
- 1 1/4- inch weld through shackle mounts in aluminum version 100% Made in the USA
- Designed to hold a WARN Zeon series 12K winch.
Comes with all necessary mounting hardware.
- 30″ light bar opening designed around the RIGID Industries SR2 standard series light bars. P&P Engineering does not guarantee fitment of other variants or brands of lightbars.
- Bull Bar - we have the option of an added hoop on top of the bumper that is angled and adds a little extra protection for your radiator.
Bumpers ship bare metal to ensure no paint issues during shipping. It's usually cheaper to find a local powder coater and deal with less shipping hassles anyhow or even apply paint at home.
All P&P Engineering products are built to order and have an approximate 10 week lead time.
All prices INCLUDE shipping in the CONUS!