The 2005-2015 Tacoma Overland Series Front Bumper
- 100% bolt on design, no welding required. (some minor trimming required on 2012-2015 models)
- Bumper offers greatly improved tire clearance, better approach angle and makes it easier to fit larger tires.
- Bumper is made from 3/16″ laser cut P&O steel with 1/4″ thick mounting plates.
- 3/4″ thick D-Ring tabs standard on every bumper and come fully welded front and back.
- Bull bar tubing is .120 wall 1 3/4″ diameter HREW tubing.
- Fits most winches 8k-12k in size. Winches with the ability to relocate the electrical control box are recommended. Integrated control box winches may require some trimming of the grille support brackets to fit.(ComeUp, Smittybilt X20, Warn Zeon and VR series are all common winches that fit).
- We recommend using winches with synthetic rope and a hawse style fairlead for the best fitment and functionality. Some roller fairleads may be too large to fit the recessed fairlead mounting plate in the bumper.
- 125lbs without bull bar, 130lbs with mid height bull bar, 140lbs with full height bull bar, 145lbs with full height bull bar and headlight hoops.
- Light Bar cutout and mounting tabs designed to work with Baja Designs S8 30″ light and Rigid SR series 30″. All other brands of lights not guaranteed to fit properly.
- Fog light pockets designed for Baja Designs Squadron lights. (Factory fog lights not supported)
- SHIPS BARE STEEL, C4 does not offer powder coating services. Bumper will need to be painted or powder coated before installation to prevent rust.
- Additional Front Bumper Frame Support Brackets included with all 2nd gen Tacoma Hybrid front bumpers! ($129.00 value).
Please allow 14 weeks production time.