The 2007-2013 Tundra Hybrid bumper is a unique combination of a plate steel center with round tube on the sides. This design allows you to achieve a “lighter” look while gaining the ability to mount a winch, LED light bar and multiple combinations of fog lighting in the tube area.
- Bumper offers more clearance for better approach angles and makes it easier to fit larger tires.
- Center portion is made from 3/16″ laser cut P&O steel with 3/8″ thick mounting plates And 1/4″ winch mounting plate.
- 3/4″ thick D-Ring tabs standard on every bumper and come fully welded front and back.
- Tube portions are .120 wall 1 3/4″ diameter HREW tubing.
- Fits most winches from 8k-12k in size. Getting a winch with the ability to relocate the electrical control box is recommended. Integrated control box winches may require some trimming of the grille support brackets to fit.
- We recommend using winches with synthetic rope and a hawse style fairlead for the best fitment and functionality. Some roller fairleads may be too large to fit the recessed fairlead mounting plate in the bumper.
- 150lbs without bull bar, 175lbs with full height bull bar.
- Bumper works with TRD Pro skid and aftermarket skids.
- LED cutout and mounting tabs designed to work with Baja Designs S8 30″ light and Rigid SR series 30″. All other brands of lights not guaranteed to fit properly.
- This bumper is a direct bolt on application. No cutting or modifications needed.
- SHIPS BARE STEEL, powder coat finish not available. Product will need to be painted or powder coated to prevent rusting.
Please allow 13 weeks production time.
Ships to the freight hub nearest the customers residential address unless a commercial address is provided in which case product can be sent directly to the commercial address. Please specify business name if needed.
Flat rate shipping costs do not apply to AK and HI, Puerto Rico, Point Roberts, WA, or countries outside the USA, please email for a shipping quote for orders outside the U.S. and to AK and HI, Puerto Rico, or Point Roberts