2014+ Tundra Overland Bumper
- Bumper offers more clearance for better approach angles and makes it easier to fit larger tires.
- Bumper is made from 3/16″ laser cut P&O steel with 3/8″ thick mounting plates and 1/4″ thick winch plate.
- 3/4″ thick D-Ring tabs standard on every bumper and come fully welded front and back.
- Bull bar tubing is .120 wall 1 3/4″ diameter HREW tubing.
- Full-height bull bar will work with TSS in TRD Pro grilles only. Bull bar will block the TSS sensor on regular grilles.
- Mid-height bull bar works with TSS on all models
- Fits most winches 8k-12k in size. Winches with the ability to relocate the electrical control box are recommended. Integrated control box winches may require some trimming of the grille support brackets to fit.(ComeUp, Smittybilt X20, Warn Zeon and VR series are all common winches that fit).
- We recommend using winches with synthetic rope and a hawse style fairlead for the best fitment and functionality. Some roller fairleads may be too large to fit the recessed fairlead mounting plate in the bumper.
- Works with TRD Pro skid plate and aftermarket skid plates.
- 165lbs without bull bar, 180lbs with full height bull bar.
- Comes with holes for parking sensors.
- LED cutout and mounting tabs designed to work with Baja Designs S8 30″ light and Rigid SR series 30″. All other brands of lights not guaranteed to fit properly.
- This bumper is a direct bolt on application. No cutting or modifications needed.
- SHIPS BARE STEEL, powder coat finish not available. Product will need to be painted or powder coated to prevent rusting.
Prices includes shipping in the lower 48.
Please allow 13 weeks production time.