The 2014+ Tundra Crew Max Rock Sliders
- 2014+ Tundra Rock Sliders (Crew Max only)
- No Drilling or welding required, sliders are 100% bolt on.
- Dropping or loosening the fuel tank is NOT required for installation.
- 3/16″ thick mounting plates wrap all the way around the frame in a channel shape creating the strongest mounting system available.
- Slider main tube is 3″x2″ rectangle tube for a larger surface area to protect the rocker panel.
- Round tubing is 1-3/4" OD.
- Optional DOM round tubing for increased strength and dent resistance over HREW tubing.
- All hardware for installation is included.
- If fill plates are selected, they will be welded onto the sliders.
- All slides are built at 0 degrees slope. We do not offer any other angle of slider for the Tundra.
- SHIPS BARE STEEL, powder coat finish not available. Product will need to be painted or powder coated to prevent rusting.
**Sliders are now a 1-piece design and no longer bolt together in the middle. **
Please allow 12 weeks production time.